Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sweet Day

Salam Dear..

Cik yani celebrate besday bulan April..
Not much to expect..
Allah dah bg hidup smapi umur skrg pun dah kira syukur..  =)
Thanks to family and fren who wish me on that special day..May God bless you too..
Thanks to my colleagues who arrange the lunch date at Chili's and also to my boss, the one who paid the bills...for 11 people!!..i dont even dare to see the receipt..hahaha


Last but not least...
Special Thanks to..
   .
   .
   .
   .
   .
   .
   .
   .
   .
   .
   .
   .
Mr A...the one who patiently call me every morning for a few days before and after my birthday
just to sing the special birthday song to me..  =)

Nothing more i can ask for now because i'm truly happy.
Thanks again for all my lovely friends and family...muahx!

No comments:

Post a Comment